Terms & Conditions
Course cancellation policy
- Please inform us as soon as possible if you are unable to attend a course. There is a cancellation fee of 15% on all course bookings (minimum charge £10). It is not possible to refund any cancellation made less than 10 days prior to course start date.
- Please inform us of any dates that you will be unable to attend. This will help the tutor to try and accomodate what you have missed in any subsequent sessions. Please be aware that if you do miss sessions, these cannot be transferred to another course.
- Bookings for workshops and courses are non-transferable. You must attend the given course or workshop on the correct dates and at the stated times.
- It is very important that all course participants arrive in plenty of time. If you find yourself running late on the day of the course, please let us know.
- Photofusion reserves the right to cancel a course no later than 10 days before the start date if there are not sufficient numbers booked onto the course.
Digital Printing & Mounting
- It is the clients responsibility to ensure all work placed with Photofusion is free from copyright or that the client holds the copyright and indemnifies Photofusion from any responsibility from any such claims.
- While we endeavor to produce accurate colours exact colour matching cannot be guaranteed.
- While we always take the greatest of care while handling your work Photofusion cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage of artworks and as such Photofusion accepts no liability for replacement or losses arising from the damage or loss of artwork.
- We take our turnaround times very seriously and make every effort to supply orders within the stated time but cannot accept liability for any losses which arise should they not be met.
- Goods remain the property of Photofusion until the order is paid in full.
- The placing of an order, be that online, via email, in person or any other way constitutes acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- If any order appears to be damaged though no fault of your own you must notify Photofusion within 24hrs of receipt of goods. Please contact us through our switchboard +44 (0) 20 7738 5774 or email to the relevant department to report damage. All damaged work needs to be returned to Photofusion in it’s original state. It is the sole responsibility of the client to verify all supplied good are in acceptable condition upon receipt.
Terms of Business
The placing of an order constitutes an acceptance of our terms of business
It is the responsibility of all customers to ensure that all material placed with Photofusion is free from any copyright claims and to indemnify us against any such claims.
Although every effort will be made, exact colour matching can not be guaranteed. It is suggested that the client provides a colour guide, without which reproduction will be at the discretion of Photofusion.
In the unlikely event of any damage to a clients goods or materials, whether caused by negligence or otherwise, liability is limited to the cost of replacement of the materials and refund of any charges paid. No responsibility will be accepted for indirect or consequential loss and it shall be the responsibility of the customer/client to arrange adequate and appropriate insurance against the risk of any loss or damage.
VAT is already included in prices on this website.
- Photofusion assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained on this Website. Any links to third party web sites are provided for your convenience and information only. The content in any linked web site is not under our control and if you decide to access any such website, you do so entirely at your own risk. The fact that we provide a link to a third party web site does not mean that we endorse, authorise or sponsor any such site or that we are affiliated with such third party.
- Information published on this Website is subject to change without notice. Photofusion may also make changes to any items described in this Website at any time without notice.
- Prices displayed throughout this Website were accurate at the time of publication and may change at any time.
- All products and brand names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
- People under 18 must obtain prior consent from a member of staff before accessing Photofusion’s facilities.