Terms & Conditions
Course Cancellation Policy
- Please inform us as soon as possible if you are unable to attend a course.There is a cancellation fee of 15% on all course bookings (minimum charge £10). It is not possible to refund any cancellation made less than 14 days prior to course start date.
- Please inform us of any dates that you will be unable to attend. This will help the tutor to try and accomodate what you have missed in any subsequent sessions. Please be aware that if you do miss sessions, these cannot be transferred to another course.
- Bookings for workshops & courses are non-transferable. You must attend the given course or workshop on the correct dates and at the stated times.
- It is very important that all course participants arrive in plenty of time. If you find yourself running late on the day of the course, please let us know.
- Photofusion reserves the right to cancel a course no later than 7 days before the start date if there are not sufficient numbers booked onto the course.
Terms of Business
The placing of an order constitutes an acceptance of our terms of business
It is the responsibility of all customers to ensure that all material placed with Photofusion is free from any copyright claims and to indemnify us against any such claims.
Although every effort will be made, exact colour matching can not be guaranteed. It is suggested that the client provides a colour guide, without which reproduction will be at the discretion of Photofusion.
In the unlikely event of any damage to a clients goods or materials, whether caused by negligence or otherwise, liability is limited to the cost of replacement of the materials and refund of any charges paid. No responsibility will be accepted for indirect or consequential loss and it shall be the responsibility of the customer/client to arrange adequate and appropriate insurance against the risk of any loss or damage.
Vat is already included in prices on this website.
- Photofusion assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained on this Website. Any links to third party web sites are provided for your convenience and information only. The content in any linked web site is not under our control and if you decide to access any such website, you do so entirely at your own risk. The fact that we provide a link to a third party web site does not mean that we endorse, authorise or sponsor any such site or that we are affiliated with such third party.
- Information published on this Website is subject to change without notice. Photofusion may also make changes to any items described in this Website at any time without notice.
- Prices displayed throughout this Website were accurate at the time of publication and may change at any time.
- All products and brand names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
- People under 18 must obtain prior consent from a members of staff before accessing Photofusion’s facilities.