Film Processing | Mail Order Service
We now provide a mail order service for film processing for black & white and colour (C-41) 35mm, 120, or 5×4” films.
With over 30 years of experience between them, our darkroom technicians Nick and Miranda can guarantee your films will be processed and posted back to you with the greatest of care.
Photofusion is London’s largest public darkroom specialising in processing using traditional methods. All films are expertly hand processed and monitored throughout so as to ensure the highest quality. For black & white we offer the choice of two different developers – Ilford Ilfotec DD or Fomadon RO9 (the modern equivalent of Agfa Rodinal). For Colour negative we process in deep tanks containing Kodak Flexicolor C-41 chemistry.
All films are packaged in archival sleeves, and returned to you safely via Royal Mail Special Delivery.
Please complete our online order form, specifying your films and service plus any other additional notes. After submitting this form, you’ll be directed to Paypal where you can pay using a credit / debit card, or your Paypal account.
Please ensure that your name, email address and phone number are posted with your films (you may wish to print and post your confirmation email).
|35mm / 120 per film||£5.00|
|5×4″ per sheet||£4.00|
PROCESS AND CONTACT
|35mm / 120 per film||£10.00|
|5×4″ per sheet||£5.50|
- Push or Pull – £2.00 extra per roll / sheet
- Postage and Packing (UK only) – £8.00 special delivery
- For postage outside the UK please contact reception on +44 (0) 207 738 5774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All prices include VAT
- For black and white, if required, please specify the particular developer – Ilford Ilfotec DD or Fomadon RO9 (the modern equivalent of Agfa Rodinal).
- Include any push or pull instructions in the notes section of the order form.
- We do not provide E6 processing for transparency film. However we can cross process your films at no extra charge. If you require this service, please specify in the notes section of the form.
- If you prefer, we can supply you with a digital contact sheet instead of a traditional one for the same price. Please specify this in the notes section.
- Turnaround time for mail orders is seven days from receipt of the film.
Please post your films to us at:
17a Electric Lane
+44 (0) 20 7738 5774