Photography Studio Hire
Our photography studio comes is one of the best value in London. Included in the price are 6 Bowens Esprit DX flash heads on an upgraded highglide system (lights can be removed and used on conventional stands), a selection of 9ft Colorama backgrounds and extras such as wind machine, beauty dish and more. Within the 1200 sq ft (21m x 6m) of floor space, you will have access to a make-up area, changing room, lounge / relaxing area and kitchen. There is also free wi-fi available.
The photography studio system comes complete with the following:
- 2 x Wafer 100 softboxes (100 x 75 cm)
- 2 x 60 degree grid reflectors
- 4 x 65 degree Maxilite reflectors
- 3 x 15 degree snoots
- 1 x 50 degree Keylite reflector
Studio Hire: Session Prices
|Saturday (Full day)||£185||£150||£150|
|Studio Hire: Extra hours (by arrangement)||1 hour||£30|
- All studio hire prices include VAT
- No student rates on evening and weekend studio sessions
- Annual membership is £50 (£25 for students)
- More info on membership
Studio Hire: Session Times
|Full Day||10:30 – 17:30|
|Half day (morning)||10:00 – 14:00|
|Half day (afternoon)||14:00 – 18:00|
|Evening||18:00 – 22:00 (Thursdays only)|
Studio Hire: Extras
|Background paper||£10 (per floor metre)|
|Large wafer softbox||£10|
|Octalite & pack||£15|
|Ringflash & pack||£15|
|Power for continuous lighting||£20|
Background paper available
Background paper available on request
Studio Floor Plan
- We do not provide continuous lighting. If you are shooting video you must provide you must provide your own continuous lights, and tell us the power consumption (wattage) before your shoot.
- Background paper is £10 per metre if walked on (it is free if just dropped to the floor).
12 Market Row
Double grey door (next to The Thai Deli).
Please use entry phone.
Studio Hire: Terms & Conditions
- Non-Members studio bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Full Members may give 72 hours notice (3 days) notice for cancellation of their studio session and will receive a credit to be used for a future studio session.
- Any cancelled studio booking of less than 72 hours notice is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Photofusion Members may ask for a provisional booking to arrange their studio session. This is not available to Non-Members.
- The studio can be booked up to 6 weeks in advance.
- Session fees must be paid in full at the time of booking and are non-refundable.
- Session times include set up and breakdown.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your session starts.
- If you have not used the studio previously, you will be required to have an induction to ensure that you use the equipment safely and correctly. This will take place at the start of your session and will take no longer than 10 minutes.
- Any breakages will be charged at cost on the same day as your session.
- Photofusion cannot be held liable or responsible for any event outside of its control that may affect your studio session – such as power cut, flooding, storm damage ‘etc.’
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times and must remain within the studio area.
- No Animals / no smoking / no naked flames.