Call for Submissions | SALON/18
SALON/18, our annual members’ show, is just around the corner. This show, which features the work of up to 100 of our members, is always the highlight of the year. This year, we’re including artists’ book dummies, handmade and self-published photobooks in the exhibition.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Online submissions will open on October 1st .
- Submissions will close on November 5th.
- You will be notified on or before November 19th as to whether your work has been selected.
- If you are successful, ready-to-hang/display work will be due to Photofusion on November 26th .
- Salon opens on December 6th.
On the night of December 6, a number of prizes and awards will be announced. Can’t wait to see what you’ve been working on over the past year!
HOW TO SUBMIT
Submitting to Photofusion SALON/18 is FREE. However, only active annual or student members can submit. If you are not currently a member you can join here
To submit simply upload your submission via our online form
Please also make sure you have your membership number to hand, if you’re unsure please give us a ring on 020 7738 5774 or email ja[email protected]
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION NOVEMBER 5th at 18.00 .