Programme Coordinator – London Creative Network
Hours of Work: 10:00- 18:00, four to five days a week (negotiable), Tuesday – Saturday
Reporting to: Programme Delivery Manager
Salary: £22,000 per annum
Duration of Appointment: Fixed term contract until December 2018, could possibly be extended by the funder for a further two years
Start Date: July 2018
Deadline for Applications: 9 July 2018
Interviews: w/o July 16
Please email application form to [email protected]
Context of Role:
Founded in 1979, Photofusion is London’s largest independent photography resource centre. We provide a range of photographic services that respond to the evolving nature of lens-based media. We provide vital training, support and career opportunities for photographers of all ages as well as a range of crucial outreach projects, working with young people in Lambeth.
This is a fixed term post to join the team leading London Creative Network (LCN), a programme supported by ERDF. LCN assists London-based small creative companies and sole traders in the area of design, craft, and in our case photography, to develop new products and services and increase sales. This programme is delivered as a consortium of four organisations: Photofusion, SPACE, Cockpit Arts, and Four Corners.
The Programme Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the Delivery Manager and the Executive Director with the day-to-day administration and delivery of the programme.
This post is part funded by the European Union.
- To work with the Delivery Manager to coordinate delivery of the LCN professional development programme.
- To assist the Delivery Manager in organising and delivering regular events. To build and manage productive participant relationships.
- To work with Delivery Manager to ensure accurate reporting of the LCN activity and to ensure compliance with ERDF requirements.
- To integrate the programme into the organisation as a whole by, for example, organising and leading weekly staff status meetings.
- Provide administrative support for the LCN programme, including collecting, checking and managing all data from delivery partners, processing grant claims, maintaining evidence files for outputs.
- To prepare Photofusion programme expenditure and client files for quarterly reporting.
- To monitor and check the completion of project documentation to help to minimise errors and ensure accurate reporting of programme outputs.
- To undertake any other duties associated with the LCN programme as required by the Delivery Manager and Executive Director.
- To undertake shared Photofusion responsibilities including interacting with customers and members, booking in film and taking payments.
- To undertake duties proactively and work in accordance with Photofusion policies, aims and objectives.
- To undertake duties with an awareness of the need to promote cost-effective and efficient management, taking into account your post requirements and company finance as a whole.
- To maintain confidentiality agreements and to conduct yourself in a professional manner during the course of your duties.
- To demonstrate a willingness to undertake training as required for the development of the post and enhancement of the company’s skill base.
- To engage with staff and clients of Photofusion in a positive and constructive manner.
- To attend staff and other Photofusion meetings and events. Some meetings, training or events may be help outside of normal office hours, including occasional evening and weekend activities, restored through TOIL.
- To act in accordance with the Equal Opportunities policy and to contribute to and implement the Photofusion cultural diversity strategy.
Skills, Experience and Knowledge
- Experience in customer-facing or client liaison role (telephone, email etc)
- Experience of an office environment
- Experience of assisting during events or workshops desirable
- ERDF experience is not necessary though an advantage
- Good administrative skills supported by good ICT skills
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Familiarity and passion for photography
- Working knowledge of at least some photographic equipment preferable
Leave and Working Hours
- You will be entitled to 26 days of leave, inclusive of bank holidays. Photofusion typically closes between Christmas and New Year, those days are in addition to holiday allocation.
- You will be expected to work Saturdays, occasional evenings, and occasional Sundays as required.
Deadline for Applications: July 9 2018
Interviews: w/o July 16