Film Processing | Mail Order
We provide a mail order service for film processing for black & white and colour (C-41) 35mm, 120, or 5×4” films.
Photofusion is London’s largest public darkroom specialising in processing using traditional methods. All films are expertly hand processed and monitored throughout so as to ensure the highest quality. For black & white we offer the choice of two different developers – Ilford Ilfotec DD or Fomadon RO9 (the modern equivalent of Agfa Rodinal). For Colour negative we process in deep tanks containing Kodak Flexicolor C-41 chemistry.
All films are packaged in archival sleeves, and returned to you safely via Royal Mail Special Delivery. (Postage will only be made once we have reopened)
Please complete our online order form, specifying your films and service plus any other additional notes. After submitting this form, you’ll be directed to Paypal where you can pay using a credit / debit card, or your Paypal account.
Please ensure that your name, email address and phone number are posted with your films.
Please pack your film securely in an envelope, enclosed with the mail order form or a clear note. Mail can be made via the post office or post box – details on prices and sizes can be found here: https://www.postoffice.co.uk/mail/uk-standard. Please note all post sent to us, will be received as signed and left in a secure place by our trusted postman.
If you have any high value or large film processing orders, please mail or phone us to arrange a courier or personal drop. (this needs to arranged in advance)
|35mm / 120 per film||£5.00|
|5×4″ per sheet||£4.00|
PROCESS AND CONTACT
|35mm / 120 per film||£10.00|
|5×4″ per sheet||£5.50|
|35mm / 120 Low Res||£10.00|
|35mm / 120 Mid Res||£15.00|
|35mm / 120 High Res||£20.00|
Our process and scan service is available at three resolutions:
Low res (1500 pixels long edge – suitable up to 6″ prints)
Mid res (3000 pixels long edge – suitable up to 10″ prints)
High res (5000 pixels long edge – suitable up to 15″ prints)
Low, mid and high resolution jpegs are delivered via wetransfer.com
- Push or Pull – £2.00 extra per roll / sheet
- Postage and Packing (UK only) – £8.00 special delivery
- For postage outside the UK please contact reception on +44 (0) 207 738 5774 or email [email protected]
All prices include VAT
- Include any push or pull instructions in the notes section of the order form.
- We do not provide E6 processing for transparency film. However we can cross process your films at no extra charge. If you require this service, please specify in the notes section of the form.
- If you prefer, we can supply you with a digital contact sheet instead of a traditional one for the same price. Please specify this in the notes section.
- We currently can’t give you a turn-around time but all order will be send an email to confirm receipt. We will aim to get the film processed and scanned as quickly as we can- this will vary according to how busy the department is and the size of the processing order
Please post your films to us at:
6 Canterbury Crescent
+44 (0) 20 7738 5774