FREE Lighting and Lightroom Workshop
Are you looking to bring more advance lighting to your professional practice?
Do you feel like you are not getting the most out of Adobe Lightroom?
On Thursday 31st August and Friday 1st September we are delivering a two-day intensive Lighting and Lightroom workshop which will address both disciplines.
The two days will cover:
- Mixing flash with daylight and over-powering daylight
- Understand high speed sync and HyerSync
- Shooting tethered directly in to Adobe Lightroom
- Location practical session with a model
- Making an effective work flow using Lightroom
The course is completely free and is part funded generously by the European Regional Development Fund. Therefore to qualify you must:
- have a London postcode
- have been registered as self employed for over a year
- have a HMRC tax return
If this is something that appeals to you, please email [email protected] to register. Places are very limited and will be allocated on a first come first serve bases.