Nina Stewart Artist Residency
South London Gallery are pleased to present the 2013 Nina Stewart Artist Residency. It is an open submission 6-month residency opportunity available to artists graduating between October 2012 and September 2013 with a postgraduate MA, MFA, PGDip or MRes from a UK institution.
Between November 2013 and April 2014, the resident will receive the following:
- Rent-free accommodation in the South London Gallery’s Outset Artists’ Flat.
- A rent-free studio space.
- A bursary of £5,000 towards living expenses and production costs.
- Monthly mentoring sessions with invited artists, curators and writers, as well as the Director and staff of the South London Gallery.
- An exhibition in the SLG’s first floor galleries, with an opportunity to produce an accompanying publication.
- The residency enables the production of a new body of work and a rare opportunity for a recent graduate to exhibit within an internationally renowned institution.
To be eligible for the residency applicants must:
Graduate between October 2012 and September 2013 with a postgraduate MA, MFA, PGDip or MRes in an arts discipline from a UK institution.
Have not previously applied for the Nina Stewart Artist Residency.
Be a UK resident or hold a valid work visa with right to stay in the UK during the stated period of residency.
To apply for the Nina Stewart Artist Residency please email your application to [email protected]
For more info visit: www.southlondongallery.org/page/graduateresidency