Talks & Events
Adding to our list of growing Members’ benefits is free or discounted entry to our exciting programme of photography events, including artist talks, photography peer critiques and professional development workshops focussed on supporting emerging photographers.
We like nothing more than to get feedback from our Members. If you have any ideas or suggestions for future photography events, please email [email protected]
Past Talks & Events
Previous highlights of past photography event include the following:
- Chloe Rosser ‘In Conversation’ with LANG Director and curator Laura Noble
- Martin Newth Exhibition Event
- How Not To Get F****d Over
- Gallery talk with Magali Avezou, Christiane Monarchi and Lewis Bush
- Print Swap Party Fundraiser!
- Sarah Thelwall | Pricing and the Art Market
- PechaKucha SALON/16
- Crowdfunding for your creative project
- Into View graduate exhibition group talk chaired by Tom Hunter
If there are any Members’ Events that we have run in the past that you would like us to run again, please let us know.
Phone: +44 (0) 20 7738 5774
Email: [email protected]
Members are invited to attend our Saturday Sessions which are informal get-togethers on the first Saturday of each month. This is a fantastic opportunity to to share work with fellow photographers or just listen to what others have been up to. Each month we invite a different friend of Photofusion to facilitate the session, and we also provide coffee and croissants! Come along, it’s a match made in heaven.