Renaissance Photography Prize 2014
The Renaissance Photography Prize is an international competition that showcases outstanding photography from emerging or established photographers.
Deadline extended to Saturday 3 May
All the profit raised from entries is donated to support younger women with breast cancer.
Entering gives photographers the chance to have their work judged by some of the most influential photography critics in the industry as well as being exhibited at Getty Images Gallery in central London, UK.
Photographers can enter single images and/or series of work. The competition is open to everyone and welcomes entries from all countries.
- Simon Bainbridge: Editor, British Journal of Photography
- Emma Bowkett: Photo Editor, Financial Times Weekend Magazine
- Bruno Ceschel: Publisher, Self Publish, Be Happy
- Chris Littlewood: Director of Photography, Flowers Gallery, London
- Martin Parr: Photographer
- Simon Roberts: Photographer
- Sophie Wright: Cultural & Print Room Director, Magnum Photos
For more info and to submit visit: renaissancephotography.org