SALON/22 Call for Submissions
This show features the work of up to 100 of our members, is always the highlight of the year. The Photofusion SALON reflects the diversity of work being made by Photofusion Members, encompassing all genres from the traditional to the avant garde.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Online submissions are open!
- This opportunity is open to members only and submissions are free
- Submissions will close midnight 17th October 2022
- You will be notified on first week in November if your work has been selected
- Photofusion takes a 30% commission on any works that sell though our gallery
- All work needs to have been made in the last 18 months
We can’t wait to see what you’ve been working on over the last two years!
How to Submit
1. Submissions must be saved as .jpegs, no longer than 3000 pixels on their longest edge and captioned with first name, last name, image title and number if it is a series/multiples. (e.g john_smith_silhouettes_1.jpg)
2. Photofusion Membership number must be included, if you are unsure of yours please email us to find out.
3. No more than 6 files to be sent over.
4. Please include an image title and or descriptions which outlines if the work has already been produced, and if so what size this work is.
5. As mentioned above all work that will be produced with us for the show will recieve a 25% discount on costs.
To submit simply upload your submission via our ONLINE FORM
Please also make sure you have your membership number to hand, if you’re unsure please email [email protected]
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: 17th October at midnight.