Photofusion SALON/18 | Call for Submissions
SALON/18, our annual members’ show, is just around the corner.
This show, which features the work of up to 100 of our members, is always the highlight of the year. This year, we’re including artists’ book dummies, handmade and self-published photobooks in the exhibition.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Online submissions will open on October 1st.
- This opportunity is open to members only and submissions are free.
- Submissions will close on November 7th.
- You will be notified on or before November 19th as to whether your work has been selected.
- If you are successful, ready to hang/display work will be due to Photofusion on November 26th.
- Salon opens on December 6th.
- On the night of December 6th, a number of prizes and awards will be announced.
- Photofusion takes a 30% commission on any works that sell through our gallery.
We can’t wait to see what you’ve been working on over the past year!
How to Submit
Submitting to Photofusion SALON/18 is FREE. However, only active Annual or Student Members can submit.
YOU CAN BECOME A MEMBER HERE…
To submit simply upload your submission via our ONLINE FORM
- JPG only please – max size 2480×3497 pixels @300ppi.
- Please state ‘your name’, ‘work title’ and ‘final print size’ (including any borders and frame) in mm in the file name eg. Janedoe_fredonbeach_260x100.jpg.
Please also make sure you have your membership number to hand, if you’re unsure please give us a ring on 020 7738 5774 or email [email protected]
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS Extended: November 7th at 18:00